My first picture with the Minolta film camera. One of the great things about film cameras is that they make me pause and think on objects before I shoot(because films are limited and expensive).
DSLR allows me to be experimental, but it makes me more depend on chance. But somehow more chance tends to devalue things - it is very postmodern.
Anyways, a Pentax film cam has been in my wish list forever. I like Minolta b/c it was my first film cam and it makes color smooth, but I like vividness of Pentax.
1 comment:
Random talk:
My first picture with the Minolta film camera. One of the great things about film cameras is that they make me pause and think on objects before I shoot(because films are limited and expensive).
DSLR allows me to be experimental, but it makes me more depend on chance. But somehow more chance tends to devalue things - it is very postmodern.
Anyways, a Pentax film cam has been in my wish list forever. I like Minolta b/c it was my first film cam and it makes color smooth, but I like vividness of Pentax.
Post a Comment